TOP 10 REASONS FOR
GETTING A MASSAGE
10. It’s one of the few things in life
that feels good and is good for you.
9. Rids the body of toxins and other waste.
8. Aids in circulation and oxygenation of blood,
which feeds muscle.
7. Speeds healing after injury or intense workout.
6. You’ll sleep better.
5. Helps fight the ravages of stress.
4. Lowers blood pressure.
3. There are no funny looking gowns or needles
2. “I’ve received massages from
all over the world. I never thought the best massage
I’d ever receive would be in a little town in Arkansas.
Crystal, you’re the best!”
Petr N., Germany
And the Number One reason for receiving regular
YOU DESERVE IT!!